Who do I contact for questions or concerns? You can reach us by email at Mick@MickSterlingPresents.com
Please do not call The Freight House for any concert information, only reach us by the email address given please. Freight House employees and management do not have access to ticket information for any ON STAGE AT THE FREIGHT HOUSE concerts.
Can I reserve a table? There are no reserved tables. Your ticket purchase provides you access to the show and an advanced dinner reservation secures you a table for your party, preferred seating at tables with the best view of the stage. Your table designation will depend on when you make your dinner reservation or when you arrive to be seated.
Who will seat you? Your hosts for the evening are John Scott and Bill Wulf who will greet and seat you. They will have all of your ticket purchase information when you get to the host stand that evening.
Is there a charitable aspect to these shows?
Yes, there is. Select shows will offer attendees an opportunity to donate to a Minnesota-based 501 c3 non-profit organization called THE 30-DAYS FOUNDATION, www.The30-DaysFoundation.org. At each table, there will be a QR code to make a donation if you wish.
How do I get tickets? Tickets can be purchased online at https://onstageatthefreighthouse.com or at the door on the night of the event. Tickets can be purchased on the Freight House website and are available at the Freight House the night of the show from 5:30pm to 7:00pm.
What are the prices per show? Tickets range from $25 - $40 per person (does not include ticket service charges and does not include any food and beverage you order that night) depending on the approval of each artist performing.
What if I can't attend the show I purchased tickets for? Refunds can be accessed 5 days prior to the performance if your schedule does not allow you to attend. You can access your refund by emailing us at Mick@MickSterlingPresents.com
What if the artist cannot make the show you purchased tickets for? You will be notified via email and receive a refund for that show.
What time are the shows? All shows start at 7:00 p.m.
What is the room policy while the band performs?
This music series at Freight House is a sit-down concert experience. The goal being that while the band is performing, all efforts are made at your table to minimize conversation during the performance so everyone in the venue can enjoy the performance.
Dinner Reservation Information
- Concert ticket does not include dinner.
- The combination of an advanced ticket purchase and dinner reservation will secure ticket holder preffered seating for the concert; which includes a private table on the main floor or loft with the best views of the stage.
- Ticket holders arriving without a dinner reservation and who plan on ordering dinner will be seated at a private table on the main floor or loft.
- Ticket holders arriving without a dinner restervation and not ordering dinner will be seated at the bar, drink rail or shared communal table where space is avaiblble.
- Dinner reservations available on a first come, first served bases will be available every 15 minutes starting at 5:30pm up to the concert starting at 7:00pm.
- Food and beverage service will be continulsy available from doors at 5:30pm through the entire concert.
- Ticket holders are not requred to order dinner, it is an option for you to do so and we hope you do!
- No outside food & beverage allowed in the venue.